Monday, October 19, 2009

The Heel-Toe Express

If anyone is thinkin about breaking their collarbone, just take it from me: DONT DO IT! Walking everywhere really sux when you have beautiful pieces of lugged steel and drawn aluminum laying around. The first one wasn't so bad. I broke it, rested for three weeks, then rode across Iowa. This one is really fuckin me up, and makin me pay for it.

I just got the Bruiser fork in and set up on the NYC. I forced others to trick around since I can't. Luke made it look good, and I got Dan at Hodson's to waste 30 minutes of his time trying backwards circles.

Its a really good time to be riding, and more importantly, staying involved with the fixed community. I'm bummed I can't be riding right now. The boys in Bloomington are doing some awesome things. Show-up is always progressing, which is inspiring to me. BRA as well. As always, the guys from Indy mash hard, and are putting on some cool events. It looks like the weekend of halloween is gonna be a jammer down in naptown.

If you can ride, RIDE HARD, HAVE FUN, and STAY INVOLVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment